Wacker shows off new models at ConExpo - KHL Group:
- Producer Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd
- H 23,5 m; L 37,5 m; W 17,3 m
- Weight 2000 mt
- Productivity 12000 t/h ; 5 Mt/month
People watch an operation demonstration of the WK-75 mining excavator produced by the Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd in Taiyuan, capital of north China's Shanxi Province, June 5, 2012. The large equipment, about 37.5 meters in length, 17.3 meters in width and 2,000 tons in weight, is the largest mining excavator in the world. It is capable of digging five million tons of coal in a single month. (Xinhua/Yan Yan)
TAIYUAN, June 5 (Xinhua) -- A leading manufacturer in north China's coal-rich Shanxi province said Tuesday that it has produced one of the world's largest excavators.
The WK-75 mining excavator, which stands 23.5 meters tall and weighs 2,000 tonnes, can dig up to 12,000 tonnes of coal hourly, said Wang Chuangmin, president of Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
- Bucket 77,6 m3 heaped, 70,3 m3 struck
- Payload 122,7 mt
The P&H 4800XPC, our largest electric mining shovel, features a 135sT payload designed to three-pass load 400sT ultra-class haul trucks.
- Built upon the proven foundation of the P&H 4100XPC AC
- Includes the new Adaptive Controls technology suite (patents pending)
- Design changes optimize the machine structures, enable the larger payload, and improve overall shovel loading efficiency.
- Provides up to a 20% increase in production along with a decrease in cost per ton of up to 10% (when compared to the 4100XPC AC).
- Key structural enhancements include:
- Dipper, with improved bank penetration and higher payload-to-weight ratio
- Bail and equalizer, providing the proper combination of digging height, cutting force, dumping height, and rope life
- Direct drive crowd with integral fleeting sheave, helping eliminate boom jacking
- Modular counterweight and boarding stairs, enhancing safety and access
- Enhanced ring gear, with improved fatigue resistance and accommodating increased payload
- Optimized boom design with stabilized handle geometry, improving dipper maneuverability
- Adaptive controls technology optimizes shovel power usage and include the following:
- Smart/dynamic crowd, limiting rearward tipping moment during impact, improving bank penetration in hard toe, and reducing boom jacking
- Opti toe, increasing bail pull based on position relative to the bank and limiting forward overturning moment while digging
- Dynamic hoist, limiting effects of hoist inertia during impact, measured impact loading up to 200%+ of stall torque, and limiting extreme burst of forward tipping movement
- Dynamic swing, reducing loads from swinging in the bank, using dynamic motor response to marginalize impacts with ground objects, and protecting the machine from loading on racks, handles, saddle blocks, shipper shaft, and boom.
- Extended reach, improving truck spotting range and allowing for increased shovel each when unloading
Contact your Joy Global representative for more information on the 4800XPC shovel.
|Height of cut||18.0 m||59 ft. 0 in.|
|Radius of cut||24.3 m||79 ft. 9 in.|
|Maximum dump reach||24.8 m||81 ft. 3 in.|
|Dumping height (door open)||9.4 m||30 ft. 10 in|
|Floor level radius||16.2 m||53 ft. 1 in.|
|Tail swing radius||9.8 m||32 ft. 3 in.|
|Operator eye level||10.1 m||33 ft. 1 in.|
|Nominal payload*||122.7 mt||135 st.|
|Nominal dipper capacity|
65.7-70.3 m372.5-77.6 m3
|Rated suspended load||209 mt||230 st.|
|Optimum truck size||363 mt||400 st.|
* Payload and dipper capacity are dependent on many factors. Contact Joy Global for an analysis of your specific application.
|Supply voltage*||7200 or 13800V|
3 Phase, 60 Hz
|6000, 6600, 7200 or 11000|
3 Phase, 50 Hz
|Supply transformer||Minimum 3750 kVA|
VA available at shovel
* Voltage per customer requirements
|Width||14.4 m||47 ft. 1 in.|
|Length||15.0 m||49 ft. 3 in.|
|Height over gantry||14.7 m||48 ft. 3 in.|
|Width of crawler shoes||1930 mm|
|Width of crawlers (76")||10.5 m||34 ft. 5 in.|
|Length of crawlers||11.7 m||38 ft. 6 in.|
|Ground clearance||0.7 m||2 ft. 2 in.|
|Height - ground to bottom of counterweight slabs||3.2 m||10 ft. 6 in.|
Adaptive Controls Technology
- Increases shovel digging power without sacrificing life
- Reduces loading from non-productive impacts
- Decreases operator fatigue by limiting rocking motion
- Three modular P&H planetary gear cases
- Spring-set air release disc brakes (one per motor)
- Splash lube filtration system
- Propel on demand, providing rapid transfer to propel mode
- Two P&H planetary gear cases
- P&H DELTA Drive low-tension sprocket drive system with heavy-duty cast crawler shoes
- Spring-set air release disc brakes - one per motor
- Twin low-inertia AC motors to minimize shock loading and boom jacking
- Direct drive crowd to eliminate belt maintenance
- Modular crowd motors with integral pinions
- Two input pinions
- Dual spring-set air release bracks
- Single enclosed gear case with filtered and cooled oil
- 68" diameter hoist drum
- Ferrule becket system
- Dual electric tuggers
- Spring-set air release disc brakes - one per motor
- Host rope fleeting sheave to protect rope from excessive oscillation
World's largest and heaviest train
- 90477 mt
- 7,3 km
- Iron ore
- Hamersley Freight Line - Railway Technology: A demonstration of the system's capabilities was the breaking of the record for the heaviest train by BHP Iron Ore. One weighing 99,734 tons ran for 275km between Yandi and Port Hedland on BHP's Mount Newman line. It was formed of 682 wagons hauled by eight 6,000hp General Electric AC6000CW locomotives and controlled by a single driver. The 7.3km long train conveyed 82,000 tons of iron ore.
Topic: World's most
4100 Feet Underground in the Massive, Abandoned Admiral Aaron Ward Mine While coming back down from some mines way up north, Paul and I sto...
Farming simulator 15 / travaux publics / by FT MODDING /épisode 1 Bonjour à tous!! Nos partenaires:::::::: Instant Gaming JEU -70% http://i...
Farming simulator 2015 Farming\mining map update I will talk about what I have been up too. And a look at the new semi truck that you can g...
Construction Map and Equipment! | Farming Simulator 15 Mod Showcase - Subscribe and join for more awesome content https://www.youtube.com/c...
Volvo L150E Wheelloader Pushing Rocks Out In The Ocean Volvo L150 wheel loader pushing rocks and boulders in the water, to make way for VG&...
Vale - Underground Mining Canada and global mining industry This is one of a series of videos I edited for Vale. The producer I worked for ...
HowStuffWorks "What happens to abandoned mines?" : What happens to abandoned mines? by Josh Clark 56 Page 1 2 3 ...
World's largest shovel Marion 6360 - The Captain | World's most :
Publications: Future of oil shale mining technology in Estonia : Google Scholar Citations : Future of oil shale mining technology in Eston...
Aidu oil shale open cast mine :